Get a quick instant cash advance
Need a quick loan to see you through to next payday?
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independant financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask for an advance payment from Centrelink: 13 17 94.
Go to www.moneysmart.gov.au – monesmart shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
*This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
Check your options
Borrow up to a maximum of $2,000
Look for alternatives
Speak to your utility bill provider
Read the fine print
Check their fixed fees are in line with ASIC standards
What is an instant cash loan?
- Instant fast cash loans can be sometimes be quick and easy to apply and get approved for
- You’ll need to provide your personal details and reasons for borrowing money
- Only need to show proof of identity, income and bank statement
- Credit history check is minimal and depends on each borrower
- Loans are up to $2,000 and can be repaid within 61 days or earlier with no fees
- Repayments are aligned with your payday and deducted automatically from your account
Where can I get a instant cash loan?
- Online lenders offer instant cash loans with privacy and convenience
- Compare a range of providers before applying
- Your credit history will be assessed but lenders take personal circumstances into account to lend responsibly